There are newer versions of this map available. To see them, view all Yemen updates.
In the three months since our previous Yemen map update, Houthi and pro-Hadi forces have continued to trade blows in the south and east, as well as along the border with Saudi Arabia. Meanwhile, Al Qaeda and the so-called "Islamic State" (ISIS/ISIL) have launched attacks in southern cities.
See all this and more on the newest update to PolGeoNow's Yemen territorial control map, which includes a timeline of changes and important events since our previous Yemen map report in February.
This map and report are premium professional content, available to paid subscribers of the PolGeoNow Conflict Mapping Service.
Want to see before you buy? Check out our most recent FREE SAMPLE Yemen map report!
Exclusive report includes:
- Up-to-date map of current territorial control in Yemen, color-coded for the pro-Hadi coalition, Houthi/Saleh forces, Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), and the so-called "Islamic State" (ISIS/ISIL).
- Color scheme now consistent with Syria, Iraq, and Libya map series
- Detailed indication of town-by-town control, including provincial boundaries, all major cities, and many smaller ones
- Markers for recent areas of fighting, including Taiz, Mukalla, Bayhan, Harad, and more
- Timeline of changes to the situation since May 1, 2016, with links to sources
MEMBERS CLICK HERE TO PROCEED TO ARTICLE AND MAP
Not a member yet? Click here to learn more about our professional subscription service!
Can I purchase just this map?
This map and report are not available for automated purchase to non-subscribers. If you need access or republication rights for only this map report, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for options.