There are newer versions of this map available. To see them, view all Yemen updates.
New discounted price!
In the months since our previous Yemen control map report, Al Qaeda has lost some of its most important territory in Yemen, including a major city it's held for the past year. Fighting has also continued between the Hadi government and the Houthi alliance, despite attempts at a ceasefire.
See all this and more on the newest update to PolGeoNow's Yemen territorial control map, which includes a timeline of changes and important events since our previous Yemen map report in February.
This map and report are exclusive premium content, available to paid subscribers or for individual purchase. Download PDF (US$14.99) New discounted price!
Want to see before you buy? Check out our most recent FREE SAMPLE Yemen map report!
Exclusive report includes:
- Up-to-date map of current territorial control in Yemen, color-coded for the pro-Hadi coalition, Houthi/Saleh forces, Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), and the so-called "Islamic State" (ISIS/ISIL).
- Color scheme recently updated for consistency with Syria, Iraq, and Libya map series
- Detailed indication of town-by-town control, including provincial boundaries, all major cities, and many smaller ones
- Markers for recent areas of fighting, including Taiz, Mukalla, Harib, Ghayl Ba Wazir, and more
- Timeline of changes to the situation since February 19, 2016, with links to sources
MEMBERS CLICK HERE TO PROCEED TO ARTICLE AND MAP
Not a member yet? Learn more about our professional subscription service!