There are newer versions of this map available. To see them, view all Yemen updates.
New discounted price!
Though it's been less than three weeks since our last Yemen control map update, there have already been several changes to territorial control. Most notably, Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) has rapidly expanded its territory, recapturing most of the towns it held from 2011 to 2012.
Meanwhile, the Saudi-led coalition supporting President Hadi has also made progress against the Houthi rebels over the past weeks.
See all this and more on the newest update to PolGeoNow's Yemen territorial control map, which includes a timeline of changes and important events since our previous Yemen map report at the end of January.
This map and report are exclusive premium content, available to paid subscribers or for individual purchase. Download PDF (US$14.99) New discounted price!
Want to see before you buy? Check out our most recent FREE SAMPLE Yemen map report!
Exclusive map report includes:
- Up-to-date map of current territorial control in Yemen, color-coded for the pro-Hadi coalition, Houthi/Saleh forces, Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), and "Islamic State" (ISIS/ISIL).
- Color scheme recently updated for consistency with Syria, Iraq, and Libya map series
- Detailed indication of town-by-town control, including provincial boundaries, all major cities, and many smaller ones
- Markers for recent areas of Al Qaeda takeovers and locations of other fighting, such as Shuqrah, Azzan, Habban, Ahwar, Misrakh, Fardat Nahm, and more
- Timeline of changes to the situation since January 31 2016, with links to sources
MEMBERS CLICK HERE TO PROCEED TO ARTICLE AND MAP
Not a member yet? Click here to learn more about our professional subscription service!