PolGeoNow presents the newest edition of our in-demand map of territorial control in the Syrian Civil War. The map has been updated to January 30, 2015, showing the recapture of Kobani by Kurdish forces and several other important changes since our previous Syria map report in December.
For the first time, the Syria Civil War Map now uses a different symbol to indicate local control by al-Qaeda affiliate Jabhat al-Nusra, separate from control by other or mixed rebel groups or the Islamic State organization.
This map and report are exclusive premium content, available to paid subscribers or for individual purchase.
Download PDF (US$14.99)
Premium report includes:
- Up-to-date map of current territorial control in Syria, color-coded for the Assad government, rebel groups, Islamic State (ISIS) extremists, and Kurdish self-protection forces
- Al-Qaeda affiliate Jabhat al-Nusra marked with a separate symbol where the group has seized control of towns from other rebel groups
- Detailed indication of city-by-city control, highlighting key towns relevant to current events
- Recent areas of fighting, including Kobani (Ayn al-Arab), Wadi Deif, Sheikh Miskin, and others
- Timeline of changes to territorial control since early December
MEMBERS CLICK HERE TO PROCEED TO ARTICLE AND MAP
NOT A MEMBER YET? SUBSCRIBE NOW!