(To see other maps in this series, view all Libya updates.)
Research by Djordje Djukic, with Evan Centanni. Map by onestopmap.com and Evan Centanni.
See all this and more on the latest update to PolGeoNow's concise, professional Libyan Civil War control map, which comes with a timeline of changes since our September 2016 Libya map report.
This map and report are premium content available to paid subscribers of the PolGeoNow Conflict Mapping Service.
Want to see before you subscribe? Check out our most recent FREE SAMPLE Libya map!
Exclusive report includes:
- Up-to-date map of current territorial control in Libya, color-coded for the UN-backed Government of National Accord (GNA), the rival Tobruk parliament (supported by General Haftar's Libyan National Army), religious hardline groups, and other actors such as the revived "National Salvation Government" and unaligned local councils.
- Detailed indication of city-by-city control, including key towns and other locations important to current events.
- Locations of recent fighting and military operations, including Sirte, Sidra, Ras Lanuf, Brega, and more.
- Detailed timeline of important events and changes to territorial control since September 6, 2016, with all sources cited.
- New since last year: Major roads are marked on the map for reference
SUBSCRIBERS CLICK HERE TO PROCEED TO ARTICLE AND MAP
Not signed up yet? Click here to learn more about our professional subscription service!
Can I purchase just this map?
This map and report are not available for automated purchase to non-subscribers. If you need access or republication rights for only this map report, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for options.