(To see other maps in this series, view all Syria updates.)
Research by Djordje Djukic. Map by onestopmap.com, Evan Centanni, and Djordje Djukic
Meanwhile, the Assad government and rebel groups have continued to take territory from each other despite a brief attempt at a country-wide ceasefire.
See all this and more on the latest update to PolGeoNow's concise, professional Syrian Civil War control map, which includes a timeline of changes since our previous Syria map report in late August, with sources cited.
This map and report are premium professional content, available to paid subscribers of the PolGeoNow Conflict Mapping Service.
Want to see before you subscribe? Check out our most recent FREE SAMPLE Syria map!
Exclusive report includes:
- Up-to-date map of current territorial control in Syria, color-coded for the Assad government, rebel groups, "Islamic State" (ISIS/ISIL) fighters, and Kurdish/SDF forces. Colorblind accessible.
- Special symbols indicating towns dominated by rebels of the former Nusra Front (now Jabhat Fateh al-Sham) and US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF).
- Detailed indication of city-by-city control, including key towns and other locations important to current events.
- Locations of recent fighting and military operations, including Dabiq, Halfaya, Suran, Jarabulus, and more.
- Detailed timeline of important events and changes to territorial control since August 27, 2016, compiled by our Syria-Iraq expert, with links to sources.
SUBSCRIBERS CLICK HERE TO PROCEED TO ARTICLE AND MAP
Not signed up yet? Click here to learn more about our professional subscription service!
Can I purchase just this map?
This map and report are not available for automated purchase to non-subscribers. If you need access or republication rights for only this map report, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for options.