(To see other maps in this series, view all Iraq updates.)
Research by Djordje Djukic. Map by onestopmap.com, Evan Centanni, and Djordje Djukic
See all this and more on the latest update to PolGeoNow's concise, professional map of control in Iraq's civil war, including a timeline of changes since our previous Iraq map report of April 2016.
This map and report are premium professional content, available to paid subscribers of the PolGeoNow Conflict Mapping Service.
Want to see before you subscribe? Check out our most recent FREE SAMPLE Iraq map report!
Exclusive map report includes:
- New since last year: Terrain shading and major highways included on map for geographic context
- Up-to-date map of current territorial control in Iraq, color-coded for the Iraqi government, "Islamic State" (ISIS/ISIL) extremists, and Kurdistan's Peshmerga forces
- Detailed indication of town-by-town control, including provincial boundaries, all major cities, and many smaller ones
- Markers for key areas of recent fighting such as Rutbah, Doulab, Tuz Khurmatu, and more
- Timeline of changes to the situation since mid-April, compiled by our Iraq specialist, with links to sources
MEMBERS CLICK HERE TO PROCEED TO ARTICLE AND MAP
Not a member yet? Click here to learn more about our professional subscription service!
Can I purchase just this map?
This map and report are not available for automated purchase to non-subscribers. If you need access or republication rights for only this map report, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for options.